What about this solution?
Allows to develop a customized remote monitoring solution according to specific needs of the customer. The Reference Design solution will be based on a connected textile which is comfortable & machine washable and which enables to collect and transmit data on one or multiple physiological parameters. The Reference Design solution thus allows to respond to specific use cases and pathologies in the healthcare sector, but also in prevention and risk reduction. Chronolife offers an end-to-end service, from device prototyping to the industrialization, through its certification and the operation of the associated services.
Remote monitor patients suffering from specific Chronic or rare diseases
Remote monitor workers in hazardous conditions, anticipate any degradation of the health status
Remote monitor people in rehabilitation programs & ensure a follow-up of their recover
HOW DOES IT WORK?
From the initial concept validation and prototype design to technical testing and specifications validation, we will operate the process on your behalf each step of the way. For medical-use devices, we also support in all meeting all critical clinical validation requirements, such as designing the medical use protocols and piloting of clinical trial programs.
When it comes to commercializing the wearable medical devices, Chronolife will serve as your single point of reference who helps you operate all the associated services necessary to support a successful launch and roll-out of the product.
With a robust network of partners specialized in different areas such as sensors manufacturers, data visualization and user training, we have all the resources and experts at our disposal.
Validation of device concept
- Definition of functional specifications in the form of workshops to gather the needs of different stakeholders
- A prioritized functionality matrix to assist in decision making and communication.
- Once the functional specifications have been established, a detailed analysis and technical specification is brought-up
Device design and prototype development
- Design and development of the prototype devices including the development and validation of: - electronic & device power circuitry - sensors and signal generator multiplexing - sensor-skin interface configuration - placement and performance software - firmware and signal processing development
- Lab initial tests and validations
Technical validation of assembled prototypes
Series of tests to ensure that the technical specifications of the prototype have been met
Clinical validation: feasibility and proof-of-concept of device prototype
Backing in the certification process: protocol design and piloting of the clinical trial
Commercial launch license or end-to-end solution
Operate the associated services